Friday, November 29, 2013

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Tomorrow evening MS Finnmarken is hosting a julebord in Bergen. And there is a lot of decorating going on. 

I've been taking pictures of piles of decorations and thinking how nice they look before they are hung up.


And when I took a picture of hotel manager Per Øivind Dahl looking through a box ...












... he kindly shared some of the shrubbery with me: 


















Later that day he mentioned that a couple of lovely ladies had volunteered to decorate one of the trees.

[Picture will be forthcoming]

And today, on the last leg of the journey, I cam across one of those lovely ladies hard at work in the restaurant: And Wanda Clark from Indiana seems to be having fun! (I'll fix the pix later, Wanda, just want to send you the link now.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment